Today’s the day!! Today the Mecklenburg County Assessor’s office is scheduled to mail out the 2011 tax revaluations for commercial properties and condominiums. Last we read they were uncertain as to whether the values overall were up or down from 2003.
The same resources are available for the owners of these properties as were for the February 7 reval figures for single family residences and townhouses. Here’s the primary link Mecklenburg County Tax Assessor.
The appeal process is pretty much the same for the condominiums. The deadline for submitting the appeals is April 19, 2011. We will delve into this reval in the next several posts to try to give some direction.
If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to contact us. We’ll be happy to answer your questions to our best ability.
We want to hear from you!
We’d love to know what you think. Please leave us a comment below to share your thoughts on this post, or, if you have a question for us, please don’t hesitate to contact us
Get Valuing Metrolina delivered to you for free
- Condo Tax ReVal Coming Next (valuingmetrolina.com)
- Tax ReVal – Mecklenburg and Beyond (valuingmetrolina.com)
- Tax ReVal: What Comps Were Used? (valuingmetrolina.com)
- Tax ReVal – Disputing the Value (valuingmetrolina.com)
- Tax ReVal – The County Appeal Form (valuingmetrolina.com)